Sunday, December 13, 2020

Develop mind


I will put my mind to give mind to you.
Put your mind to it then.

Will you put this thing out of your mind?

If I must, deliberately forget the thing in mind and body. 

I will close my eyes and try to put the thing out of my mind.

It is time we rub minds.

And engage each other in a mind game or just mind read each others ideas?

It affords us to have a conference to rub minds together.

To have half a mind to do something is also to have a good mind to do something or just have a mind to do something together in bed.



Car meal for the road: 18.00 hrs

  1. Wash: Potatoes
  2. Cut: Into smaller pieces
  3. Put: In a saucepan
  4. Add: Water
  5. Add: Ginger Lemon 
  6. Add: Salt Black pepper and Game spices
  7. Boil: With a lid
  8. Serve:With raw pickled Herring and Sour cream
  9. And Raw tomato Raw cucumber

goto > http://dipey8.blogspot.com/2020/12/be-mind.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I know, no matter how I express myself or in any other way; whatever I do, say or write can or will be used against me, unless You would want to be with Me.