Friday, December 27, 2019

For the sake of common sense put the naked truth to bed.
















Putting our hands together in a gesture of greeting someone or stretching out to hold someone else’s hand would be to connect our loose ends. Or reaching out with a stick or laying out an extension tube to water a plant. We cannot think of doing anything better with our hands. As kicking the ball with our feet to someone else with the perfection to reach the receiver or the goal. As a lake, connecting its waters, with its loose end to the sea, at a delta, is very much like the fine capillaries of our circulatory system that connect the loose ends of the arteries and the veins, or as the fine branches at the end of a neurone, by which it makes contact with another neurone or with a muscle or a gland cell. For the purpose of such togetherness, is to stimulate communication. Putting our hands together, gives us a sense of a wholesomeness, by bringing our differences of mind and thought together.  Conveying, the left hemisphere is consistent with the right. To act or to do in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate on both sides; not containing any logical contradictions. I agree with myself. I am at peace with myself.


 And do not forget to bag various things to make 2020 a year of good sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I know, no matter how I express myself or in any other way; whatever I do, say or write can or will be used against me, unless You would want to be with Me.